As we confront the ongoing challenges presented by the coronavirus situation, we believe it is imperative to share direct communication about our response to this unfolding national public health and economic emergency.
Please be assured that we are thoroughly committed to providing a safe and inviting environment for you and your clients to conduct business, and to ensuring business continuity as events continue to evolve.
Here are some of the most important things you should know:
What we are doing:
- Our cleaning services are sanitizing common areas and high-frequency touch points nightly.
- Our staff is sanitizing common areas and high-frequency touch points on two additional occasions during each business day.
- We have provided additional hand sanitizer bottles in all areas that clients visit.
- We are providing disinfecting wipes at all copy centers, and request that you use them both before and after you use these machines and areas.
- We are ensuring that there is ample soap available at all sinks in both kitchens and bathrooms so that handwashing can be completed appropriately.
How you can help:
We are encouraging all of our clients to be vigilant in adhering to the precautions being recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
We need everyone to do their part so we can ensure the safety of our space and that of everyone who visits.
- If you exhibit flu-like symptoms, such as respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath or breathing difficulties, please err on the side of caution and self-quarantine at home for 14 days (or until you are cleared by a healthcare provider to return to work).
- Frequently and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer or soap and water.
- Use the wipes provided at the photo copiers to clean the copier prior to use and after.
- When coughing or sneezing, cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – throw tissue away immediately and wash hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
At present, the oHive offices are open and team members are here each day to provide the usual services with a smile. In the event that evolving circumstances necessitate changes to this schedule, be assured that you will continue to have access to your own private offices (this includes regular access to oHive during weekday business hours, 7:30 am to 5:30 pm, and extended after-hours access using your security card).
If circumstances necessitate reduced staffing, we will temporarily go into “nightmode” and your calls will follow the after-hours path. Please make sure that your voicemail recordings and after-hours phone numbers are correct. Additionally, we are exploring potential options for the oHive team to answer calls remotely, and will send updates if these options become available.
We will continue to provide baseline services, such as mail sorting, cleaning and access to conference rooms on a daily basis.
In keeping with CDC and related recommendations, we are encouraging all of our clients to avoid unnecessary business travel and to opt for teleconferencing and videoconferencing alternatives over face-to-face group meetings when possible. Conference rooms are still available for use, but we request that you book them out ahead of time to avoid any potential conflicts.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation through all of this. There will be a light at the end of this tunnel and we are doing all that we can to keep spirits high and business moving forward!
As always, please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns.
The oHive Team