Note: This post was last updated on February 11, 2021
oHive: Office Workplace Safety Guidelines
oHive is committed to providing an environment that is safe for you and your employees to return to work as efficiently as possible under the universal guidelines set forth by Gov. Sununu.
We also believe it is vitally important to share information about specific guidelines and about all that we are doing to help everyone feel safe returning to the office space. The oHive staff continues to be on-site every day to provide baseline services, such as live phone answering, mail sorting, cleaning, and access to conference rooms.
Since safety during the COVID-19 public health crisis is a shared responsibility, we request that while we do our part to maintain a clean and safe environment, everyone who chooses to return to the office also does their part. We encourage you to be aware of workplace safety guidelines detailed by the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and other resources.
We are also encouraging everybody to maintain social distancing best practices. We understand that there are varying attitudes related to social distancing and the wearing of masks, and we believe it is important that all building occupants be respectful of strict social distancing for the benefit of others. Gov. Sununu, has issued a Statewide Mask Mandate effective November 20th, 2020.
What we are doing
- Our cleaning services are sanitizing common areas and high-frequency touchpoints nightly. Our cleaners are not entering offices, so please leave your trash outside your office door if it needs to be emptied.
- Our staff is sanitizing common areas and high-frequency touchpoints on two additional occasions during each business day.
- We are providing disinfecting wipes at all copy centers, and request that you use them both before and after you use these machines and areas.
- We are ensuring that there is ample soap available at all sinks in both kitchens and bathrooms so that handwashing can be completed appropriately. As well as hand sanitizer bottles in common areas.
- We are bringing back coffee service and ask that you bring your own coffee cup and wash after use.
How you can help
We need everyone to do their part so we can ensure the safety of our space and that of everyone who visits.
- We are encouraging all of our clients to be vigilant in adhering to the personal precautions as recommended by the CDC.
- Limit visitors to your private office. If visitors are necessary, meet with them in conference rooms.
- If you exhibit flu-like symptoms, such as respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath or breathing difficulties, please err on the side of caution and self-quarantine at home for 14 days (or until you are cleared by a healthcare provider to return to work).
- Frequently and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer or soap and water.
- Use the wipes provided at the photocopiers to clean the copier prior to use and after.
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – throw the tissue away immediately and your wash hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Do not allow anyone who is feeling sick to come to the office. Ask any employees who appear to be sick to go home and self-quarantine at home for 14 days (or until cleared by a healthcare provider to return to work).
- Maintain social distancing throughout the common areas, within your office, and in conference rooms.
The entire oHive team is appreciative of all the cooperation we have received from our community. Your support and understanding are key to helping oHive maintain safe environments. Remember: we are all in this together! And we can’t wait to see your smiling faces (in person) again soon!
As always, please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns.
The oHive Team